Monday, July 9, 2012

Rules for Running #1: Nutrition

*Every Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays I will be posting "Rules for Running" every morning at 7:30. 
 
My Top Ubber Awesome secret when it comes to running is:

NUTRITION

 I can run many, many miles to be good but if I ruin it with a bad diet, there is NO PROGRESS that is being made. That is why I believe, if you want to be a runner, you still have to adapt the other stuff that comes with it that makes your RUNS better!! Eating Healthy isn't the only healthy change you need to make either- if you get enough sleep, take ice baths, make sure your training plan is right for you, and make sure you have rest days and make sure you are getting the workouts you need- you'll be successful. I'm sure of it. I think a lot of running is all of it or none of it. With the occasion of ice cream. :) Don't try to drive yourself too bonkers.



 Shalane & Kara eat well too!

Happy Running guys! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite food? (Even if it's unhealthy?)
 Ice cream and lasaguna. Runner's heaven.
Do you find if you eat healthy it's easier to run?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment