Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Successes and Failures over the last 24 hours

SUCCESSES/POSITIVES:

1. Shopping and getting food. I eat everyone out of the house and home so going grocery shopping at least every two or one week is a must. Plus, I do have two growing brothers. Plus, I am a major foodie and going grocery shopping almost outbeats going shopping for running/cute clothes, but I did say almost.
 I am lactose intolerant, and I have always stuck to soy milk! But seriously, Almond.Milk. Way.Better. Especially the dark chocolate. It's gooood!
 My mom and I are impulse buyers and decided we needed to try these. I tried one today and they were the bomb diggity.
 Ezekiel Bread. I HATE buying bread with so much crap in it--I know health freak alert. It's just what I prefer though and Ezekiel Bread seriously is very tasty.
 Cascadian Farm Organic Granola because God forbid I go one day without granola. I seriously could live without it, but.....
We also got apples (which I think you know what they look like), grapes, ingridents for dirt cake which I will be making later on today, and some other stuff.

2. I got a foam roller. Finally!


3. Going on family shopping trips always makes extra time with my bro!
 Babble babble.
Which makes me think of my other brother, Dustin. He's at camp and I know he misses me SO much, especially when I take him to Pizza Hut and pay for supper. :)

4. My friend, Beth, asked me to go tubing and boating with her family this weekend! I am so super excited!! Tubing + Boating= a very happy me. I haven't been tubing FOREVER! Well, like a year but still....



4. Marching band today a local town's parade went awesome and I'm pretty sure it was a record turn out.

5. And It's the FOURTH OF JULY TODAY! I'm hoping all of you have a great day! Whether it's eating delicious food, getting a good run in, taking a well deserved day off, celebrating with friends/family whatever! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

And just a couple of Negatives/Funny things: (I turn negative things into funny stories!!)

1. While we were driving home last night from shopping my brother and I were having a very detailed and great conversation. As in, we were actually getting ALONG! And then our tire fell off from a buckle in the highway (buckle from the heat). Good thing my dad is Mr. Fix it and we were off. SERIOUSLY, I have no idea what I will do without my Daddy when I go off to college. Okay this is turning into a sob story. I love him so much!

2. My phone died on me and now that requires me to get up and find the charger.

3. No running today. I have made myself commit to a rest day today which makes me a little sad.. but it's required for me!!

4. My watch just died. Just now as I typed this.

Have a great 4th!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the BEST thing that has happened to you over the last 24 hours?

Is it going to be hot in your area today?
The heat index is supposed to be like 112 today.

What is your favorite memory of the 4th? Please share!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment