Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'll survive JM's video for the dirt cake.

 This morning I was up and sang at a funeral for a guy who passed away. I wish him and his family the best (he sounded like a great and caring guy) and I'm super sorry if my voice sound very squeaky at the high notes. Church hymnals are so HIGH!

And now, I am covered in sweat and smell really bad. In case you wanted to know. This picture provides you with how awesome I look while I work out dying of heat exhaustion!

I ran from my Grandma's catering shop this morning to the track and that was 1.07 miles. I worked it and got to the track in 6:30! Then, I ran a mile and some sprinting stuff. And then I ran another half-mile. Then I walked two laps and walked back to  my Grandma's shop. So I'm thinking I did around 4 miles total and I will soon be doing this video after I click "post":

I will be moving onto WEEK 2 and I know she will be plotting to kill me!!! URG!

Singing-check. Working out- almost check.
Then, I will be hitting the couch for extra time with it and extra time with my favorite doctors- D.PHIL and D.OZ! I think I've lost it:) They are my favorite! And then...it's SHOPPING tonight and you know what is on the top of my list?
Food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was your workout today???! On hot days, do you hit the treadmill/gym?

Is it just me- or when you go shopping isn't always exciting to be getting food restocked in your house?
I love this feeling--except when I eat it all in one week.

Have you done Jullian Micheal's Dvds?
First time ever, and guess what? She totally kicks my butt!

Making anything tonight for the Fourth of July celebrations?
Yep, dirt cake! Find the recipe HERE. Yum Yum YUM!  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment