Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I want everything but I'm thankful for everything.


So, skimming through running blogs and looking at pinterest is super fun AND a great way to keep yourself infromed and entertained BUT it makes me want everything.

Besides the desire for an Iphone, I really super want a running skirt. Do any of you run in a running skirt? I think they are so cute!

While there is a lot more I have on my want list, I realize I need to just STOP and be so thankful for what I have. I am first and and foremost blessed with a pretty cool family who all live close to me and I know who care a lot about me. I am blessed to have friends and I'm blessed this summer to babysit some pretty awesome boys! I'm blessed because of GOD- and I realize he has given me so many talents. From running to singing, he has given be so much- and God, I'm sorry I don't take enough time out of my day to just STOP and be thankful for everything you have given me already. I think when we live in such a world of changing technology and styles and whatever else it may be- that we totally forget what we already have- and what we already have is some of the best- our family and friends. Life's good. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting. I am a high schooler with a full-time babysitting job after all. :) This is how my day goes:
5AM- Wake up, stumble to the bathroom with one eye open and a pretty cute bed head and get contacts in and teeth brushed. I get out of the door with my gym bag, breakfast packed, and wallet/purse as fast as I can.
5:15-5:20ish: Arrive in town or gym (sometimes I run around town or go to the gym)
5:20-6:30: Running/working out
6:30-7:00: Shower & get ready
7:00: Whip out my prepared protein smoothie and blend it right there in the gym shower room. Real classy, I know.
7:15-5:00: Babysit
5:00-8:30: Stalk blogs and be on Pinterest like no other but I'm enjoying that time to the extent as I am going to get a second job soon :( I do want the iphone.
8:30-9:00- More stalking blogs and pinterest time and facebook time and whatever else
9:00: I am sleeping. I am a grandma and proud of it. I go to bed earlier than my grandma. Ah well:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I'm done filling you in with MY life, tell me about yours!

Do you work out in the morning or night or both?
 There are actually days when I will double dip and do both, but usually morning these days. It is so much COOLER! Plus it makes me make healthier choices during the day for some reason if I run in the AM.

What is on your want list?

What are you THANKFUL for?
I forgot to add about the whole God spill and how I am thankful for my friends and family that I am also very thankful for air conditioning. It felt like 110 degrees here today and imagining living in a house without it makes me just sweat thinking about it.

What time do you go to bed? 

What's your workout for tomorrow?
I'll be running for an hour and hopefully get some work done!  

*The next couple days I will be working later until 8:30 so I will schedule posts. Expect informational ones or atleast I think they will be informational:)

No comments:

Post a Comment