Tuesday, June 26, 2012

4 Beautiful Words

I have the best news EVER and PLEASE BE BEYONDLY HAPPY:


I can run again!! 

Like how kiddish does that sound? I'm super excited and the doctor really didn't give me any limitations except he told me, "don't figure you can go right off the bat with a 4 mile run." He must know me too well! He also told me I shouldn't expect to be where I was at in my running fitness level and for some reason that kind of hurt my feelings but um, DUH, I'm going to have to start super slow and be patient. Be patient Megan. Be patient.

This kid told me today he wanted to start running so he's a starter and the perfect buddy to start running with, my awesowley amazing brain washed bro! (I brain washed him into running I think, I'm super good at that.)

Isn't he the adorable-ist?

I'll tell you how our (MY first run in 2 FLIPPING months goes) and how the rest of the days goes. 2 mile run with him + I think I'm going to start the Jullian Micheal's DVD too and then tonight I think I'll hit the stair master for some speed and the pool for water aerboics with my friend!

I'm so happy to be free. I respect my body and I now know I'm not super human. Or super runner. Just because I read of others running 50+ miles a week doesn't mean that will make me better. I'm good at...I'm shamed to admit this..25!

Expect me to be posting a lot more...I'm back to running and that gives you so much to talk about!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does running make you feel like a kid too?

What makes you love running?

When is your next race?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment